A few tips regarding our new registration website and player placement processes:
- Please click on the "Registration Is Open" button to begin the process. To log in you will use the same user id that you had during the 2016 calendar year. Please use this section to register your child to play as well as yourself as a coach or volunteer.
- The registration software will automatically slot your player by age. DO NOT stop the registration process even if you think you are being put in the wrong division. Please complete the registration so that your spot is held and simply type a note in the comment section if you would like you’re your child considered for a different division. Someone from the league will contact you to insure we get you in the right place.
- Registration is currently open until spots are full and will close on APRIL 21st
- Games days/nights are as follows: Seniors 16U season will begin AROUND May 5th after the end of the High School baseball season and will most likely play Saturday doubleheaders and one weeknight game.
- New players will be asked to attend evaluations and then will be drafted onto a team by a head coach. All players will be placed on a team.
- Season will start by May 13th and be cmpleted by June 9th. We have a very compressed season and encourage all high school players to get in some extra work.
- There will be post season tournament opportunities for players in our league boundries
PARTICIPATION FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Prices include 12 game schedule, SEALL jersey and hat.
- Multiple Child Discount of $10 per player applies to any additional children, provided that they are all registered at the same time.
Thank you so much for choosing to join and become a part of the SEALL Family. We are looking forward to a great 2018 season!
SEALL Board of Directors