FALL REGISTATION OPEN FOR ONE MORE WEEK!!!
A few tips regarding our registration website and player placement processes:
- To register your child to play and/or yourself as a coach or volunteer, click on the "Registration Is Open" button to begin the process and login using your SEALL SI Play credentials or create a new account if you are new to the league.
- The registration software will automatically select the applicable division for your player by age. DO NOT stop the registration process even if you think you are being put in the wrong division. Please complete the registration so that your spot is held and simply type a note in the comment section if you would like you’re your child considered for a different division. Someone from the league will contact you to insure we get you in the right place.
- We will keep registration open until spots are full. So don’t wait. We have a maximum number of players, for each division, set up in the registration system. Once that maximum is reached, additional players will be placed on a wait list. There is no tenure or seniority. All registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- We will have in-person registration date(s) set soon, check back for details on location and times.
- Games for all divisions will be played on Thursdays and Saturdays. Juniors 14U and Seniors 16U will play on varied weeknights and Saturdays as these divisions will play interleague games against other Little League teams within Tarrant County.
- Teams in Majors 12U and younger will be capped at a roster size of 11 players per team. This will allow for ample playing time for every kid.
- Players will be placed onto the same team from last spring season. We do allow players to be released from teams they have been playing on, but a parent must request this in the comment section during registration. If you request a release you will NOT be allowed to choose a team, but rather will be placed onto a new team (for Tee-Ball and Coach Pitch) or enter the evaluation and draft process.
- New players to the league will be placed on teams automatically (for Tee-Ball and Coach Pitch). If you have a friend or coach request please state that during the registration process. The registration software will ask you. New players for kid pitch divisions (Minors 10U, Majors12U, etc.) will be asked to attend evaluations and then will be drafted onto a team by a head coach. All players will be placed on a team.
- Coaches are always needed as well. We have some great coaches returning from spring, but we will need new head coaches too. If you are interested in head coaching please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers are what makes this great league work. We need you to volunteer to help make your and all the kids experience great. As you complete the registration process for your child, please remember to register as an adult to volunteer for one of the many positions that are needed every season. This includes Concession Stand Helpers, Scorekeepers, Team Parent, Head Coach and Assistant Coach.
- Our game season will begin on September 23rd and end before Thanksgiving.
PARTICIPATION FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Tee Ball $80
- Coach Pitch $130
- Kid Pitch $150
Prices include 12 game schedule, MLB jersey and hat, as well as pants for tee-ball only.
- Multiple Child Discount of $10 per player applies to any additional children, provided that they are all registered at the same time.
- Late Fee of $25 per registration applies beginning August 20th
Thank you so much for choosing to join and become a part of the SEALL Family. We are looking forward to a great 2017 season!
SEALL Board of Directors